Student Associates are PhD and other graduate students who are interested in training and doing research in electronic security and privacy at ESP-IGERT.
- Core interdisciplinary coursework
- Early and sustained engagement in cross-departmental and multi-disciplinary research
- Concentration in Electronic Security and Privacy at graduation
- Internship opportunities
- Weekly colloquia
- A strong advising and mentoring program
- A cohort of fellow ESP-IGERT students who research and learn together
- Opportunities to meet and interact with IGERT faculty in multiple settings
Students interested in learning and doing research in this area are welcome to apply become an IGERT Associate. To become an IGERT Associate and take advantage of these opportunities or for any other questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
is is a PhD student in the Department of Computer Science at UIC. Her research interests include detecting and preventing security violations in web applications.
Sadegh Momeni is a PhD student in the Department of Computer Science at UIC. His research is focused on program analysis and security.
Maliheh Monshizadeh is a second year PhD student in the Department of Computer Science at UIC. Her research interests include security problems of web applications and software analysis.
We welcome collaborations with faculty members interested in the research themes and focus areas of the ESP-IGERT program. For more information about this type of collaboration and our current projects, contact us at email@example.com