- Application to join as Fellow
- Applicants must currently be PhD students at UIC at least two years from graduation
- Applicants must be US citizens or permanent residents.
- Applicants must demonstrate a strong record of academic excellence.
- Applicants must demonstrate previous experience or strong interest in electronic security and privacy.
- Application to join as Associate
- Applicants must currently be PhD students at UIC
- Applicants must demonstrate a strong record of academic excellence
- Applicants must have previous experience or strong research interest in electronic security and privacy
- A two page statement of your research interests describing your past and current research and research plans for the future.
- A letter of recommendation from your Advisor (preferred), Director of Graduate Studies, or Department Chair.
- Up-to-date CV.
- Unofficial copy of all transcripts.
- Proof of citizenship or permanent residency (only if you are applying to join as a Fellow)
- Submit all the required documentation in electronic format on our online application page.
- You will receive a notice from us confirming the application submission.
- We will send you an acceptance or rejection notification within 6 weeks of the application submission date.
- We accept applications throughout the year. However, applications are typically reviewed during the months of April, May and June for the Fall semester and during the months of September and October for the Spring semester. To avoid delays in the review of your application and for maximum consideration, we suggest to submit all the required documentation by June 30th if you are applying to join in the fall semester, and by November 10th if you are applying to join in the Spring semester.