The ESP-IGERT curriculum includes includes the following:
- A core of six interdisciplinary courses, cross-listed among departments and available to all graduate students at UIC.
- Early engagement in cross-departmental research under multidisciplinary supervision.
- Two innovative internship opportunities with the potential for international experience.
- Weekly colloquia held by faculty, students, and invited speakers.
- Seminars and invited speakers at the core departments participating in ESP-IGERT.
The six courses
taught as part of the ESP-IGERT curriculum are available for all the UIC graduate students as a Concentration in Electronic Security and Privacy.